Monday, November 01, 2004

Whatever Happened to Halloween

I feel compelled to comment on how abysmal Halloween was in my neighborhood. There were very few trick-or-treaters. Only one of my neighbors actually decorated their house at all, and only minimally. I don't know if my neighbors are just that hardcore religous and feel they may be flirting with Satanism by participating in said holiday or what. Either way, I feel like one of my favorite holidays has been hijacked. Of course I did not really participate this year either. I just had mounds of homework and family stuff to do. Oh well, maybe next year.

FYI - BEWARE! There are now IT "professionals" who will try to hold you hostage, withholding fixes for things which they have knowledge of until you provide them with additional compensation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home